The AirBoss FR-C2A1 Cartridge is the US Military's issued respirator filter. It's light weight (9oz) and effective filtration make it a go-to choice for police and SWAT officers. The filter fits into any mask with a 40mm NATO threaded connector. Each filter is new from AirBoss and will successfully counter all of the listed war gasses and threats in the specification sheet.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO ITAR AND OR EAR EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. NO SALES INTERNATIONALLY.
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE INCLUDED ITAR STATEMENTS AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM.
Once the vacuum seal on the filter is punctured we cannot accept a return on this item. The filters are consumables and once consumed void warranty. If left in the foil packaging, regular return policy applies.
- Part Number: S-70019-F01
- Shelf Life: 10 Years (Foil-Sealed; S-70019-F01) or 5 Years (Polybag; S-70019-001)
- Diameter: 4.23 inches (107mm)
- Height: 3.0 inches (76mm) overall
- Approx. Weight: 9 ounces (255 grams)
- Connection: EN 148-1 (40mm) NATO thread
- Body Material: Noryl® GFN1
- Pressure Drop: 40 mm (nominal) measured at NIOSH airflow rate of 85 lpm
NIOSH-Approved Protection meeting/exceeding 42 CFR Part 84 requirements
- Particulates (APR) –P100
- Particulates (PAPR) – HE
- Chlorine – (CL)
- Hydrogen Chloride – (HC)
- Sulfur Dioxide – (SD)
- o-Chlorobenzylidene malononitrile – (CS Tear Gas)
- α-Chloroacetophenone – (CN Tear Gas)
- Chloropicrin – (PS)
- Cyanogen Chloride – (CK)
- Dimethyl Methylphosphonate – (DMMP)
- Hydrogen Cyanide – (AC)
- Phosgene – (CG)
- Sarin – (GB)
*Note: There are no NIOSH approval protocols for the above chemical agents when tested in accordance with the requirements foot-noted in the chemical warfare agent test table (see brochure).
NIOSH Approved Configuration with the IRT FR-C2A1 Filter.
Great first time purchase experience and excellent products.
I ordered two of these AirBoss Cartridges. They came in the original factory sealed box with lot number. The contents are sealed in foil and expire 02/2030. Very happy with the purchase of these for my MSA masks!
They fit the masks I have and I hope they work.