Someone snuck some of these bad boys in the bottom of our Austrian pallet, and boy are we happy they did. This is the shell everyone at KommandoStore has in their trunk. It's the good stuff, designed and produced under contract by a high-end Austrian ski-wear company.
This page should be renamed Arc'Teryx LEAF for 1/10th the price. We'd probably be sued into the ground by their legal team, but we wouldn't be wrong. You won't have as many fancy sleeve options or secret zippers, but if you want one hell of a Gortex shell, the Austrians made it for you and it's here (and my god is that OD Gortex sexy).
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyamid.
- Membrane: 100% PTFE Gore-Tex.
- Inner Lining: 100% Polyamid.
- Zipper secured closure with double panel hook and loop storm flap.
- Two low profile vertical zippered front breast pockets.
- Two low profile hook and loop hand pockets.
- Internal elastic buckle-adjusted cinch cords at hips and waist.
- Hook and loop patches for nametape and shoulder patches.
- Brimmed hood can be rolled inward held in place by snaps for storage.
- Adjustable hood drawstrings held in place with loops right under the collar. No more drawstrings flying into your face.
- Optional waterproof zippered underarm vents.
Parkas are in good to great condition. Some use and wear-marks, no holes tears or fading.