"I don't get it, it would just be chuck's feed and seed."
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck".
We'll let you do the rest.
We might not ever make these again.
- One size fits most (you might need to look elsewhere for one of those fancy german hats that fits bigger heads)
- Will not turn your skin yellow
- Adjustable back strap with metal buckle
- high quality embroidered "make sneed's chuck's again design
- Six-panel "ball cap" design
- Is an extremely funny meme
- Makes Jannies irrationally angry
- Do not wear outside of /tv/
A new step towards old beginnings.