The first uniform we've stocked with a built in bib. The French like to get messy with their pate. That, or they are ashamed of their chest hair (unlike the Spanish). Either way, CCE pairs perfectly with hon-hon-honing your way into low intensity African conflicts and building helicopter carriers you can't deliver to Russia.
- 100% cotton French F2 pattern BDU.
- Velvety-smooth CCE (Camouflage Central European) Camouflage.
- Jacket buttons closed with super-secret-enclosed-French-comfy-buttons™.
- Two zipper secured front Bonaparte pockets
- Name tape on the right side, unlike most BDUs. France, you are innovating too hard, slow down.
- Elastic bands at the sides by the hip keeps the jacket fitted.
- Snap secured cuffs.
- Internal camouflage bib helps maximize style and CCE camo cover when jacket is not fully buttoned.
- A competitor website identified this bib as a throat warming panel. They don't know what they are doing and it's hilarious.
- Bib does not, in fact, warm, or even cover, the throat.
All jackets are brand new and unissued.