What is a haversack?
It’s not a European hand bag. It’s not a man purse. It’s a scary assault satchel!
Made of heavy duty nylon fabric, the 10.5”x10.5”x6.5” pack is internally pocketed and rubberized. Great for keeping mags, tactical snacks, or the severed thumbs of your enemies safe. Please note that these packs do come with a carrying strap unlike some defective batches before them. [Whipping of Wholesaler Intensifies]
- Dimensions: 10.5”x10.5”x6.5” inches.
- Compatible component of the German LKS load bearing equipment system.
- Made of 1050 denier ballistic nylon, resistant to abrasion, tears, and punctures.
- Main pouch features three smaller pockets.
- Shoulder strap.
Most of what will look like worn fabric is actually dust and dirt stuck in the nylon fibers. Most packs will gain a lot of color and condition back after a trip through the washer and dryer.
- Good condition is pretty consistent: packs will be in good condition with marks of use, minor fading, and lots of dust and dirt.
- Battle-damage condition haversacks have shredded/chewed seams that outline the back of the frame and the edge of the lid.