Established in the late '80s, originally for the SAS, the B310 is a fully waterproof combat smock used by Special Forces and tough military units globally. It represents one of the standout garments in the industry, achieving widespread popularity with thousands sold worldwide. Despite being frequently imitated, its unique combination of simplicity and reliability has never been eclipsed.
The B310 features heavy-duty nylon stitching, bartacks, easy adjusters, and generous sizing. Its both waterproof and breathable due to a seam-sealed inner drop liner. The outer shell is designed to protect the waterproof/breathable dropliner even if the outer shell incurs nicks or tears. The outer fabric is a tight-weave 50/50 Ripstop blend of cotton and polyester, featuring a DWR finish. The signature weave is much quieter than most nylon outers, and the 50/50 blend is no melt no drip. The B310 remains a favorite choice from Sweden to Australia due to its impressive performance across varied climates.
Sizing information can be found here.
- Hardy 50/50 Ripstop - No Melt/ No Drip
- Polyester fully waterproof dropliner & taped seams
- Adjustable at the: Cuffs, hood, waist, and hem
- Heavy duty nylon stitching
- Storm flap
- Fully articulated construction
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Smaller zipped entry document pouch under storm flap
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Hood wire for easy shaping
- Cord channel in hood for adjustment
- Twin needled underarm seam for strength
- Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
- Large slide buttons bound in