Gear junkie? Meet this gargantuan gear-hauler, jam-packed with luxurious features and organization.
Force Protector's 117-Liter wheeled behemoths, aptly named "Sherpas" carry everything you need in a convenient, organized, and most importantly wheeled package. The advantage of something like this over a flyer's kit bag is namely in it's extra features — padded sides all around, large mesh zippered pockets on the interior of the lid, and clear pockets on the outside for Identification.
As far as carrying your full loadout inside, you have a few options. Wheeling them using the large grab handle on top, carrying suitcase style with the side handles, duffle bag style with lid handles, and finally using the optional attached backpack straps. Just like most suitcases, it features slide rails on the bottom and extra reinforced ballistic nylon & Hypalon wear patches to ensure there's no additional rips & tears during transport. Every nylon strap on the exterior is heavily box-stitched to ensure it'll handle the weight of what's inside.
The elephant in the room is obviously that it's in UCP, but hey, nothing says $5 Billion of defense spending like an over-the top kit bag to match.
- Made in the USA by Force Protector Gear
- 34" L x 14" W x 15" D
- 117 Liter Capacity (7,100 Cubic Inches)
- 13 Lbs when empty
- 360° FPG FOAMTECH® Padding System
- Reinforced heavy-duty handles on all sides
- Stainless steel wheel housings with replaceable ball bearing wheels
- Wheel housings and extruded rubber runners are replaceable in the field with a Philips screwdriver and a 3/8" wrench
- Ballistic Nylon bottom
- Integrated removeable backpack straps
- Mesh pockets in lid
- All zippers have 550 paracord pulls
- Hypalon wear patches on all corners and high wear areas
- YKK Zippers
- 1000D Cordura Construction
Loadout Bags are in excellent condition with no stains, rips, tears, holes, or blems. Hardware remains fully functional.