No one knows why the Germans give leather jackets to their police. We thought these might have come from ex-motorcycle cops, but they wear something completely different.
The best we can come up with is that the Germans have an unquenchable driving desire to have their public servants looking as aesthetic as humanly possible on the job. And nothing does that quite as well as a well fit leather jacket.
When we last had these in stock, they sold in 48 hours. This time we went a little bigger... Hopefully we can keep them in stock for you.
- Classic blouson cut leather jacket
- Made out of water-repellent cow-grain-leather
- One way zippered front with snaps
- Deeply set tongue sleeves with ventilation eyes in the armpit, and zippered cuff fasteners
- Sleeve and body lining made out of Serge-lining and thin liner panels
- Snap secured buckle adjusted collar tab
- Two hand pockets
- Two snap secured front pockets
- Two snap secured inside pockets
- Highly reflective 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ “POLIZEI” letters on back
- POLIZEI shoulder patches/velcro are luck of the draw with your order