With our latest shipment of German police gear we received a lot of non-reflective jackets with a permanently attached quilted liner. These offer a lower-profile look, but retain the great cut and exceptional durability of their reflective cousins.
The comparatively heavy liner wears hard and is reminiscent of old school hunting jackets––only it's fully waterproofed and significantly more breathable.
From what we can tell these were produced under contract for Saarland, Germany's smallest state in both area and population. This makes the embroidered patches, and the jackets themselves relatively rare.
- Waterproof SympaTex membrane (German GORE-TEX®)
- Comfy quited liner
- Removable collar liner
- Trick right pocket gives access to beltline without unzipping parka
- Zip compartment deployable hood w/ drawstring
- Four outside snap pockets
- Two inside zip pockets
- Two inside pen pockets
- One inside button pocket
- Two way separator jacket closure
- O ring underarm heat vents
- Locker-loop and epaulets
Saarland Polizei Crest & Patches
Not every parka has a detachable or embroidered patch or the ability to attach one. That said we will be providing loose patches on a first come first serve basis.
- Hook & Loop material with patch included
- Embroidered crest sewn on parka
- Hook & Loop material without patch included
- No patch (embroidered or otherwise) and no hook and loop
Jackets are in great condition with minor signs of use