This Holster was designed for the official service pistol of Rhodesia and South Africa, the 9mm Star Model BM. Unlike modern kydex holsters, this stiff canvas holster fits more than this now niche Spanish pistol. Even in Rhodesia it was sometimes used for Browning Hi-Powers (photo 3), M1911s, CZ-75s, as well as captured Makarovs, and Tokarevs. As you can see in the photos, goofy or not, It even fits a M&P shield. (Rough use such as jumping around is probably not recommended for subcompact pistols due to possible retention problems) With the appropriate pistols this holster is just as safe as other level 1 canvas or leather holsters. The canvas above the trigger housing is even double thick for extra trigger security.
- Thick, durable canvas, easily treatable for waterproofing
- Designed for the 9mm Star Model BM
- Fits most single stack pistols such as Browning Hi-Power, M1911, CZ-75, Makarov, and Tokarev
- Snap secured level 1 holster with pull tab
- Canvas above the trigger housing is double thick for extra security.
- magazine pouch rests on top of pistol holster under snap secured lid
- magazine pouch is designed for single stack magazines, but double stack magazines could possibly be broken in
- Wide loops for use with webbing and many sizes of belts
Holsters are very lightly used. It is possible that most of the dust and dirt is only from storage.