I was absolutely floored when these arrived in our warehouse. These water bladders are quite large and required some work to acquire the elevation necessary to photograph. A patrol base or camping trip could be kept extremely well hydrated by just one or several of these depending upon the group's size and duration of stay. It's important to note that each bladder comes with 6 carry handles so that moving it is no major inconvenience.
How Much Water is 250 Liters? (its a lot)
- 130 day supply for 1 person given 64 oz of drinking water per day
- 33 days of drinking water for family of 4
- 16.5 days of water for family of 4 with liberal use (including washing)
- six carrying ropes attach to grommets for easy handling
- can withstand temperatures up to 40°C / 104°F
- 1/8” outside diameter, 5/8” inside diameter discharge hose, brass fitting screws into the bladder
- air pressure relief valve on top
- sturdy metal discharge housing with brass fittings and valves
- bladder fills to approx 62” x 30” x 15""
- Good, slightly used condition, all parts included and slightly used in appearance, dusty from storage
- Serviceable, slightly used condition, some rope and hardware missing, no parts are broken but some hardware (bolts and nuts) and carrying handle replacements are necessary