Have an ALICE belt but need the suspenders?
This comfortable and widely adjustable Y-yoke harness completes the load bearing component of the ALICE gear — a comfortable way to redistribute a little bit of the weight to your shoulders.
It features padded shoulders, a 4 point harness that clips in to the metal loops on an ALICE LC-1,2, or 3 belt, and has areas to clip a flashlight & other small pouches on to the shoulder.
- Made in the USA sometime between the 70s and 90s
- Padded Y-shoulder harness comfortably distributes belt load
- Loops on shoulder for attaching ALICE accessories or a USGI flashlight
- widely adjustable to many different users
- Lightly used and well cared for.
- Perfectly functional with either minor or no cosmetic blemishes, abrasions, or other signs of use.
- Gear that's seen normal use, but retains uncompromised utility.
- Evident cosmetic blemishes, abrasions, or other signs of use.
- May exhibit writing and/or markings, including rank, serial numbers, etc.