LaRue frankly needs no introduction — if you're mounting an optic to a rifle, LaRue's products are pretty much as good as it gets. Their mounting solutions are well thought out, tested rigorously in combat all over the world, and bombproof.
Please note that this DOES NOT come with a Trijicon ACOG® scope. This is a listing for the mount only.
This mount is one that commonly was bundled with the Trijicon ACOG® But not available to civilians until it's sister product the LT100 came out. And really, it makes sense why it came sold as a pair — the mount is just as lightweight and rugged as the optic it's attached to. Larue's QD levers mean mounting an ACOG is tool-less for easy installation on multiple platforms. And when you do, it won't lose zero. The black anodized finish is non-reflective unlike cheaper parts on the market, meaning it won't glow like a Christmas tree under Night Vision.
The rear lever on the mount includes a simple to operate locking piece which ensures there's zero way the mount can come undone in even the most violent vibrations. The levers also have oil ports for user serviceability and ensuring your QD levers stay as smooth as factory fresh ones. As LaRue say themselves on their website, "It's rock-solid and the only way to fly...looks great too."
To put the cherry on top, these are still covered by LaRue's warranty.
- Made in the USA by renowned Manufacturer LaRue Tactical (god bless)
- Compatible with Trijicon ACOG® 4x32 scopes, Trijicon VCOG® LPVOs, and many other ACOG® models
- Precision machined hardware ensures no loss of zero & repeatable mounting
- QDs allow user to quickly mount and un mount optic
- Rear QD lever locks in place guaranteeing no accidental un-mounting
- Oil ports allow user to service QD levers
- Lightweight and compact, weighing in at just over 3 oz.
- Space beneath Allows for mounting backup iron sights under ACOG® Eyepiece
It's LaRue. It's going to last a lifetime. Seriously.
- Unfortunately does not come with hilarious LaRue Bumper sticker
The mounts have their fair share of small scuffs & nicks — definitely used but with no compromises to function. We have ensured all mounts are in working order with smooth QD levers and no missing pieces. With a quick once-over to dust off some of the dirt they'll be ready for many more tours of duty.
Rest assured, these are covered under LaRue's lifetime warranty, too. They were kind enough to refurbish mounts for us in the past and will likely treat you well, too.