This Belgian "Mummy" sleeping bag is both an ode to classic sleeping bag design as well as a way to cosplay a giant, inebriated inchworm and be that guy at the campout or sleepover.
For those not in-the-loop, mummy bags are designed to cover you almost completely from head to toe, only leaving your face exposed via a drawstring cinch. They can be extremely cozy on a cool summer's night or with some added extra layers, a crisp fall evening.
- Two-way double-sided zipper going down 180cm (70") of the bag
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions when unrolled: 215 x 80 cm (approx. 84" x 31")
- Polyester stuffing
- Unknown rating. From our experience you can sleep at 30 degrees comfortably, 15 degrees is pushing it, and at 0 degrees you'll want extra layers.
- Lightly used and well cared for.
- Perfectly functional with either minor or no cosmetic blemishes, abrasions, or other signs of use.
- Gear that's seen normal use, but retains uncompromised utility.
- Minor cosmetic blemishes such as small frays in the fabric, or patched sections in the bag.
- Gear that remains field-ready, but sports a rougher, worn aesthetic.
- May have significant cosmetic blemishes, abrasions, or other signs of use.
- May be missing nonessential hardware, or require minor field repairs to the fabric or hardware.
I'm only doing this for tony
It's in good shape with the usual surplus musty smell that everyone knows and loves
Great surplus swaddle
I assume the climate around Belgium warrants the warmth provided by this bag much more of the year than my local, but when it gets cold I look forward to trying it out! Sure it won't disappoint! Until then I'll just lay on it
Nice, warm, green, comfy what else can I say? The bag was nice and spacious and came in great shape. It now lives in my compression sack for camping.
Doin the Worm
Perfect sleeping bag, everything you need and some nifty pull cords that allow you to wear it on your shoulders and to close the head hole. There’s some Velcro spots inside which I assume are for a liner.