Eagle Industries is one of the most prolific manufacturers of anything MOLLE. From pouches to plate carriers to packs, countless examples of their products have been fielded and abused by special forces such as the Navy SEALs for decades, and many of their designs remain ever-relevant and currently deployed. They're prominently known for their no-BS pouch design that scraps gimmicks in favor of durability and no-nonsense usage, and it's for that reason that we like their stuff a lot.
This pouch is the cavernous Gas Mask Carrier. Meant to be mounted on thigh MOLLE panels or other areas with a large amount of PALS webbing, this handy pouch can fit most standard-issue gas masks with filters, or be used as a gargantuan general purpose pouch. It's kept securely shut with a large hook and loop panel and an elastic band around the opening. Featuring an easy pull-tab for rapid opening with gloves, it also makes for a great dump pouch for your battle belt.
Anywhere a large amount of PALS webbing lives, this pouch can add a massive amount of storage — and stay secure.
- Made in the USA by Eagle Industries
- Coyote Brown/SFLCS Khaki-Tan
- Fits most standard issue adult CBRN masks (may need to take filter off)
- Large hook and loop flap with gloves-on-compatible pull tab
- Elastic band around opening for added security
- MOLLE/PALS compatible straps with snap closures
- Heavy duty nylon construction