Eagle Industries is one of the most prolific manufacturers when it comes to anything MOLLE. From pouches to plate carriers to packs, countless examples of their products have been fielded and abused by special forces such as Navy SEALs for decades, and many of their designs remain ever-relevant and currently deployed. They're prominently known for their no-bs pouch design that scraps gimmicks in favor for durability and no-nonsense usage, and it's for that reason that we like their stuff a lot.
This one in particular is the 100 round M60 pouch. For those who aren't lucky enough to own their very own M60, the upside is how great of a general purpose pouch this can be. Perfect size to store binoculars, Night vision goggles (with a padded insert of some kind), an IFAK, Mess kit, dump pouch, the list goes on. Much like the SAW pouch, you can also fit 6 USGI type STANAG magazines inside.
- Made in the USA by Eagle Industries
- Eagle Industries "Khaki" colorway (Matches with many greens, Coyote Brown and MultiCam/OCP)
- Fits 6 USGI STANAG magazines
- Double-flap hook & loop closure w/snaps
- MOLLE compatible straps with snap closures
- Heavy duty Cordura nylon construction
- Extra snap-in internal divider included
- No tears, stains, rips or holes
- Minor signs of use may be present
- May be missing internal snap-in divider
- Gear that's seen normal use, but retains uncompromised utility.
- Cosmetic blemishes, abrasions, or other signs of use.
- May exhibit writing and/or markings, including rank, serial numbers, etc.