Who said surplus can't be high speed? — this is a unique pouch from eagle industries that deserves more attention
A Quick release stowable flap and a kydex insert? We couldn't blame you if that description alone made you think it's a recent product competing in the brutal theatre of gun belt accessories.
But this pouch is actually pretty old by tactical gear's fast-fashion standards. Covered in AOR2, it might show it's age but it still performs with the best. The kydex is still incredibly rigid and ready to accept M4 magazines after a quick hit with a hair dryer and leaving a mag in for a couple days to break it in. You can adjust it with heat treatments to be a little looser and rely on the top flap for security, or keep it jumpable-tight.
- Made in the USA by Eagle Industries
- AOR2 Camo Cordura construction
- Stowable quick-pull flap protects magazines from the elements & abrasions
- Kydex insert retains STANAG Style magazines, May need heat treatment to 'break in'.
- MOLLE & 2" Belt compatible with built in snap-closure straps
Excellent: Pouches show only minimal signs of use. No tears, cuts, or holes, and all hardware is present and functional.
Good: Pouches exhibit signs of use and may have fraying or marks, but otherwise remain in fully functional condition.