"There's no saving UCP. It blends in with my grandma's couch, it's awful, I hate it, my child cries at its ugliness, could the US military possibly have done any worse?"
ABU Has Entered The Chat:
"Combine it with Tiger Stripe."
Memes and about $5 Billion of defense spending aside, this bag is truly a relic of a strange time in the US Air Force's history. Except this bag actually kicks ass.
Made by Force Protector Gear, this is the "SmartPack loadout bag", or in other words, the best duffel you'll ever own. Built like an absolute tank with thick, over-reinforced nylon straps, YKK zippers, and 1000D Cordura, you could detonate a smart missile inside it and it'd probably come out unscathed.
Inside, it features some interesting pockets - they feature mesh only on the top to ease air escaping during compression of the bag, so you can really stuff a lot in there and not be struggling with the excess air. Otherwise, you've got 104 Liters of foam padded storage space to play with.
It's last party trick is the stowable shoulder straps. Thick & padded, they make hauling the bag long distances a whole lot easier, and they tuck away when not in use to keep the bag slick.
- Made in the USA by Force Protector Gear
36" L x 15" Dia.
- 104 Liter (6361 Cubic Inches) Capacity
- Weighs 6 Pounds Empty
- Two vented SmartPockets organize pack and distribute load for stabilization when in use as a backpack
- Closed-cell foam padding system protects your gear & supports bag structure
- Ergonomic stowable shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Zippered end pockets with velcro name/rank field
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Heavy duty reinforced "Gym Bag" Straps
- Heavy duty reinforced end handles
Loadout Bags are in excellent condition with no stains, rips, tears, holes, or blems. Hardware remains fully functional.