SureFire definitely needs no introduction in the weapon light world - this model in particular is what SureFire says is the most prolific military-issue weapon light on the planet.
In this jack-of-all-trades configuration, it features quite literally everything you need to throw it on the platform of your choice and roll out. It includes SureFire's "vampire" KM2-C head which can illuminate in both the visible and IR spectrum (350 lumens at 12,750 candela and 120 milliwatts at 860nm respectively). It also includes the best tail cap with an integrated momentary and constant on/off switch, as well as a removable remote tape switch. And to make mounting it extremely easy, it has a proprietary QD picatinny mount already attached.
It's beam pattern is described as a "hybrid". Not too much throw, not too much spill either. A jack of all trades as long as you don't read too hard into the flashlight subreddit.
For straight-out-of-the-box performance in the visible and IR spectrum it doesn't get too much better than this without sacrificing adaptability. It's a light that will out-live you, at half the MSRP...
Weapon Lights are in unissued condition, with minimal to no wear on any components.
- Made in the USA by Surefire
- Takes x2 CR-123 Batteries (we HIGHLY recommend lithium)
- 350 Lumen 12,750 candela white light mode, 2.5 Hour runtime
- 120 mW/ 860nm IR mode, 16.75 hour runtime
- Effective range: 225 meters
- Includes QD lever, DS07 tailcap, ST07 remote tapeswitch, and KM2-C head all pre-installed
- Flat dark earth finish (may vary light to light and may not match perfectly with your specific FDE, but you're probably used to that at this point lol)
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered glass window
- 6.13" long, 1.06" bezel diameter
- 7.4 oz.
- IPX7 water submersion rated (1 meter of water for 30 minutes)
- NSN 6230-01-664-2622
- MPN M622V-TN