Part of the venerable MOLLE II family of equipment, the medium rucksack is a well featured external frame pack built for up to 72 hours of sustainment.
Along side the "assault pack" and main pack of the MOLLE II system, the medium rucksack was introduced in 2009 as the goldilocks pack for size, long-range comfort, and feature set. It features a high strength polymer U-shaped frame that redistributes the weight away from the spine to the user's hips. Additionally, it leaves a gap that allows for more comfort while wearing a plate carrier, attaching a MOLLE II hydration pack, or simply more airflow to the user's back when empty.
The shoulder harness and hip belt are a step above the Assault pack without getting too bulky; it features a more padded hip belt with 2 PALS rows to attach additional pouches or accessories. The shoulder straps feature the very same quick-release buckles and adjustable sternum strap with the addition of height adjustment on top to further adjust where the pack sits on the user.
The pack itself is divided into three pockets, two on the outside and a main pocket. the main pocket features a sleeve with a nylon strap cradle to carry large format radios such as the SINCGARS or ASIP radio, but is large enough for 3L hydration bladders. Additionally, there are two nylon pockets designed for 60mm mortar rounds if you're lucky enough to have one, but they make for good organization pockets too. The top exterior pocket features a small organizer for admin gear like a notebook and pens, and the bottom has 4 internal organizers for batteries, night vision, or other small items.
- Made in the USA by BAE systems
- 50L total capacity
- Hybrid high-strength polymer 'U-shape' frame
- Quick-release buckle shoulder harness & padded hip belt with PALS webbing
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Frame allows for height adjustment to nearly any user
- hook and loop hydration/cable passthrough on top of bag
- PALS webbing & name/rank field on exterior of pack
- large main pocket compatible with large format radios
- 2 'mortar shell' internal pockets
- internal admin pouch in top pocket
- 4 organizers for small equipment/AN-PVS-14 in bottom front pocket
- YKK zippers
- ITW nexus buckles
- OCP/Multicam - will perfectly match with off the shelf multicam & non-civilian OCP/scorpion pattern, goes great with greens & coyote tan.
Rucksacks are in excellent condition with minor to no stains or blems. Absolutely no cuts, tears, or holes. Hardware remains 100% functional and intact.