Main Bed Net System not included — This is the Rainfly System Only.
The marines using Catoma's bed net system figured out really quickly it also made for a fantastic instantly-deployable tent with the addition of a rain tarp. As a result, Catoma devised the Wolverine EBNS, which used the bed net in combination with a specially designed rainfly to create a full shelter system.
The resulting combination creates a 1 person tent with a 100" x 68" footprint featuring a vestibule for your boots and rucksack. It's an incredibly compact rainfly at 13"x6"x6" packed, and combined with the burrow only weighs 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg).
For a low-vis system (i.e. not in REI special flashy oranges, blues, greens, and dreadful pinks) it's hard to match this one for ease of setup — they had to make sure a marine could do it, after all.
- Made for the USMC by Catoma
- Rainfly weighs 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), combined with burrow weighs 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Peak height 33"
- 70D Hybri-lite waterproof ripstop construction
- Packed dimensions: 13" x 6" x 6" (33cm x 15cm x 15cm)
- 8 Easton Tent Stakes - we highly recommend purchasing your own if you want something lighter.
- Ridgeline Shock-corded Easton Pole
Tent system is in excellent condition with minor to no stains or blems, and absolutely no tears, rips, or holes. All hardware is in excellent, 100% functioning condition.