This isn't your mama's permanent marker. Well it started life as one, but somewhere along the line it became a lot less 'ie' and a lot more 'sharp.'
Made from America's favorite name brand pen, this easily concealed marking device can be carried around on your person, or just left in your desktop pen cup. After all, it's just a marker. Nothing strange about having one on hand. Those TPS reports aren't going to file themselves...
With an entirely plastic non-metallic construction, your marker won't set off metal detectors either. And why would it? It's just a perfectly normal, very fine tip marker.
- Looks like a marker brand that rhymes with yarpie
- Size and weight of a normal permanent marker
- Spike tip made of G10 fiberglass resin
- Non-metallic construction
- Hypothetically identical to a normal marker under X-ray... hypothetically
Make Your Mark
Does what it says on the tin. Doesn't write, doesn't need to.
There's no ink, doesn't mark anything
But it's very sharp. Great for other uses. Sharp on most surfaces.
I have bought 2
Good marker, for marking things, pretty cool yeah
Pointy stabby sharpie