"Rules of engagement sir?"
Similar to the S10 gas mask featured in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the newer iteration Avon FM12's unique blend of features makes it the ideal solution for those responding to incidents involving weapons of mass destruction, as well as for the full range of military operations. Whether you are LARPing around at your local range or attempting to secure loose WMD’s from Khaled Al-Asad.
The legendary FM12 is one of Avon Protection's most successful masks and probably the most widely used CBRN respirator across the world. With its iconic bug-eyed appearance it is both functional and stylish. It was originally developed for military NBC style operations but with the increasing threat of terrorist attacks the FM12 now finds itself in operational use by civil defenders and law enforcers as part of their CBRN kit. It is now the chosen mask by many police departments across the world such as the British Police force, Los Angeles Police Department and Singapore Police.
- High Protection Level to NATO standards
- Flexible contoured face seal, in 3 sizes giving comfort for extended periods
- Fail safe drinking facility to ensure re hydration in the operational theater
- Primary Speech module allowing clear and direct communication
- Compatibility with your helmet and NBC uniform
- Different filters to suit your operational environment
- Accessories to custom fit your respirator to your operational needs
- Includes Avon or Eagle Industries carry pouch
Included Filter is a P100 NIOSH Certified 40mm NATO Cartridge still new in packaging, and (likely) expired although that doesn't matter as much given how P100 filters work.
- All classical CW agents (when fitted with AMF12 or C2A1 NBC filter; or DPF12 filter in future) Biological Warfare (BW)
- All classical BW agents (when fitted with AMF12 or C2A1 NBC filter, or
- DPF12 filter in future)
- Protection against riot control agents, organic vapors and acid gasses (when fitted with CTF12 filter or future DPF12 filter)
For basic cleaning instructions, please see our Gas Mask care guide.
While all sizes can fit, the proper size is the one that seals to your face and doesn't squeeze your skin too hard. A size small might fit but that doesn't mean it covers the vital parts or contours of your face to create a proper and safe seal. Size 2 (medium-large) seems to be the catch all with small and large being extremes. If you receive your gas-mask in the wrong size feel free to contact us for a free exchange. Gas mask sizing is tricky. The size that fits is "the size that fits."
Masks are in unissued condition, but may have marks and light wear from storage.